Rare earth magnets neodymium-iron-boron (NdFeB) are manufactured by sintering; commonly known as Neo magnet. This material provides the maximum magnetic force, a very high resistance to demagnetization and is ideal for applications requiring maximum force in a limited area.
The Neo magnet is generally coated to protect oxidation.
Features of the magnet:
- Extremely powerful magnet.
- Ideal for small size applications.
- High resistance to demagnetization.
- Coated with Nickel, Zinc, etc.
- Maximum temperature 80ºC.
- Tolerance of +/- 0,1 in all dimensions.